1 of 34
Ce LAGOON 45 F de 2019 très bien entretenu, est prêt pour satisfaire de nouvelles croisières.
This well maintained 2019 LAGOON 450 F is ready to satisfy new cruises.
TO BE VIEWED
450: SEEING BIGGER
Replacing a catamaran that has come to be seen as a benchmark is no easy task. But the VPLP architects, in partnership with Lagoon and the celebrated Nauta Design studio, have been brilliantly successful in creating the 450.
The 450 is now available in 2 versions: FlyBridge or SporTop.
- in terms of accommodation
- deck areas
- a steering station on the fly bridge with safe access from both sides for perfect visibility and a large sunbathing area
- a spacious cockpit, again ideal for sunbathing, on the same level as the galley, with a ventilation panel
- a second cockpit, making best use of the forward area
- particularly safe and effective transom platforms for coming aboard or accessing the tender
Interior design by Nauta: elegance and functionality saloon and cabins exceptionally well lit natural light in cabins thanks to large glazed panels on hulls truly luxurious owner's cabins
Comfortable guest cabins with a side access to the double bed
"U"-shaped galley for greater comfort at sea, equipped with large hot plates, broad work space and plenty of storage optimization of the access between the cockpit and the galley engine compartments remote from the living areas and perfectly insulated